I love how neat and pretty the front of the house looks now. Check out my little helpers after a hard days work!

We finished up the day with Donnie grilling burgers and some fresh asparagus! I loved not having to cook!
And I finally figured out how to blog on my new Mother's Day present! This is my first post from my new iPad!! Woo hoo!!
The kids also made me lots of sweet cards and pictures! Katie and John even used their own money to buy me carnations from school on Friday! I am extremely blessed to have such loving and thoughtful children.
| Luke's Mother's Day Picture |
| The front of the card John made me. |
| He wrote: Dear Mom, Happy Mother's Day. I love you becus you tak gud car of me. Love, John LaGrange |
| Katie's Mother's Day Picture |
Katie wrote me a sweet letter that said...
Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day! You are the best because you watch me and keep me sage and I like that. You are sweet, nice, spectacular, and splendid with love. I love you so much. I love you because you're my best and only mom. You help me to be strong and free. I like how you help me if I get stuck on a word or a question.
Love,
Katie
Katie, John, & Luke
I am so proud to be your mom!
I am so proud to be your mom!


Everyone looks so happy and the front yard looks great! Hope the kiddos earned a popsicle for their hard work. :) Miss you all!
ReplyDelete