Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Feeling the love...

I am so blessed to find wonderful friends wherever the Army takes us. I was able to celebrate my birthday with a delicious breakfast at Tin Pan Galley with a great group of ladies.

This card that I got today really does sum it up. I can't tell you what a comfort it is to be surrounded by such a great group of friends.

And if breakfast wasn't enough, Krissy also made me a delicious birthday dinner. A lime marinated chicken topped with a mango salsa and to top it off a cheesecake for dessert! So yummy! She even sang me Happy Birthday (which was extra special because while the kids told me Happy Birthday on my birthday and I got lots of awesome birthday wishes, no one sang to me)!!! Thank you for making me feel special! 
I love my beautiful new hanging basket!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday again my friend. I hoped to make it special for you...I am only sorry it was a bit belated.

    ReplyDelete