The kids and I thought it would be fun to celebrate Father's Day a little early this year since Donnie will be gone on Father's Day. We took him to see the Syracuse Chiefs baseball game! It was a beautiful day for baseball. It was also military appreciation day at the baseball stadium, which made it extra special. The kids got lots of Army junk, I mean cool stuff like water bottles, pens, pencils, and tattoos. The even got to climb inside several Army trucks before the game!
We had great seats and the kids really enjoyed watching the game! It was fun to be up so close! We had tons of junk food and tested every cold treat the snack bar had to offer. After being in the 40's and 50's for a week, 80 degrees was a little too hot for the kids.
It was an awesome day at the ballpark! The Chiefs beat the Rochester Red Wings 11-0!!! I am going to miss family days like this so much!
You guys look great and I love your hair, Amy! Thinking of you all, especially since I think Donnie leave this week. Lots of hugs and prayers headed your way. XO
ReplyDelete