I have had mixed feeling about Luke's old preschool since he started in September. He loved it! I just kept thinking it will get better (and it did) and we will get off the wait list for the one on post (which we didn't). So ... Luke is now in the preschool at Augustinian on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I wish I never would have let the hour drive round trip hold me back. Thankfully, I have a wonderful carpool, and I only have to make the drive once a week! And Luke gets to be in class with his good friend, Abbey. Katie & John are thrilled that Luke goes to their school. They were so cute telling him what a big boy he was getting to go to their school. They both walked him to his classroom on Thursday morning! It was absolutely precious! I am so proud of all my children!
 |
| Luke and Mrs. Steele |
 |
| Luke got right to work with his new friends! |
Luke learned all about Groundhog's Day at school. He was very excited to tell me all about how Phil the Groundhog saw his shadow so we would have 6 more weeks 'til Spring. I like his positive outlook! Not six more weeks of winter! So cute!
 |
Luke's Groundhog |
I am so happy that Abbey has her buddy with her!
ReplyDeleteWOW! So great that he gets to go to school with his little friends. Friendships start so young and are so meaningful at that age too! I had a dream about you two nights ago. We were having coffee together, it was quiet, so I am not sure where our collective 6 kids were.....but we were catching up and you told me that you and Donnie were having a 4th baby!!!! Miss you! xxoo
ReplyDelete