Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat...

...so the rest of Halloween didn't go exactly as planned, but that is okay. 

One of the things I love most about the military is how much you can depend on each other.  Most of the time, you are thousands of miles away from family, so who do you turn to when your husband is gone and you are in need of something, anything?  Your friends!  And the friends that I have met along the way are truly the BEST part of being a military spouse! You can call on them anytime day or night!  Thank you to all of my military spouse friends who have been there for me when I needed them!

So, I spent my Halloween night doing what any of my friends would do for me.  Taking care of her sick kids while she was at the hospital with another sick kiddo.  Lucky for me, Donnie was able to come home from work early to take our kids plus the kids who had recovered enough to go trick or treating!  And being the big kid that he is, he busted out his pirate costume to go trick or treating with the kids! 
Trick or Treat!


I hope you had a Frightfully Fun and Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment