Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo Y'all

It's Halloween Party Day at school! I spent the morning rushing around from one kids school to the other!  It was so worth it to see all of my babies having some Halloween fun! 
First up, Darth Vadar a.k.a. Luke at his pre-school party! 
Luke, I am your mother, look at me when I am taking pictures of you!
We put together spooky halloween puzzles!

Played bean bag toss!

Walked the balance beam!

Bowling anyone?


I didn't get to stay for all of the yummy treats and other Halleween games, but said that it was "a really fun day at school!"

Then I was off to see Katie (a.k.a Queen Elizabeth) & John's (a.k.a Anakin Skywalker) Halloween Costume Parade at their school! 
Queen Elizabeth

Anakin Skywalker
I was able to snap a quick picture of the kids as they walked by me.  It is so hard to get a good picture in the gym!

Happy Halloween!!! Can't wait for some Trick or Treating tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are the best! Thank you for sacrificing your evening with your family to take care of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the title of this post. I just finished mine for Oct and noticed we did the same thing. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete