Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy, happy, 7th birthday to John!!!

...I love the look on his face and his smile in these pictures. 
They capture him perfectly!...
...after much discussion about his birthday,
John decided he wanted to have a sleepover...
This seemed easy enough, since the only requirements
he had for his party were the following:
1. Pizza
2. Cookie Cake
3. Gaming (as much as he wanted)
4. They didn't have to go to bed until midnight!
The boys had a blast, they gamed until their hearts content and by no means did they go to bed before midnight! It was more like 3:00AM! And considering they were all up by 7:00AM, I have no idea how they are smiling and awake in this picture!
(It must be the sugar from the donuts!)
John said, "This was his best birthday party EVER!"
 
***Just a little note to any mom considering letting their son have a sleepover, DO NOT bother cleaning the bathroom before the boys come over!!! I will forgo the bathroom stories, but trust me I should have just cleaned it once after the party!***
His real birthday was pretty low key as he spent the day recovering from his late night of gaming with friends! He did blow out the candles again, and make one last birthday wish!
 
Happy Birthday John,
May all your birthday wishes come true!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment