Katie competed in her first team dance competition
to "Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now."
The girls did a great job and received Gold for their performance.
I am thankful that Jen Ulasiewicz was there to take some great pictures of the girls during their dance! Katie was very disappointed that Donnie had to miss her first big performance because Luke was super sick with the "throw-up" virus. Thankfully with the pictures and video he was able to experience Katie's dance!
I love these pictures. They capture Katie and Sarah perfectly! Katie says, "Once upon a time I used to dress up Ken." Sarah says, "But now I like bigger men!" and bonks her down....
It was a super cute routine!
The girls had fun dancing!
It was a learning experince for Katie and I am exctied to see if she wants to keep dancing as she gets older.
![]() |
| Katie and Mia! |







No comments:
Post a Comment