Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm thankful...

...for so many things, especially Thanksgiving with friends. We spent it with the Crow family at a beautiful little farm house in East Durham, NY.

It was a perfect day for a country drive that morning. Once we arrived the kids played outside, made holiday crafts, and passed the time playing games while the grown-ups prepared a delicious feast.

The best part of Thanksgiving was being with friends who make you feel like family. Mark's parents and his brother and sister-in-law made us feel right at home, and like such a part of their family Thanksgiving. Blessed, the only word I can think of that comes close to describing our time with the Crow's.
I'm thankful that Donnie is safe and hopeful that next year we will be together on Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Love that bottom picture-- just beautiful! So glad you all had a good time together. XO, Beth

    ReplyDelete