My big kids started their second week of school, but it was the first day of Pre-K for Luke! I told him that I wanted to take his picture in front of the fireplace just like I did with Katie and John. He insisted we turn on the fireplace for his picture, and since it was a chilly 45 degrees this morning, I figured it couldn't hurt!
And of course, I also had him take a picture in front of the school sign. He looks so old in this picture....
And lucky for me he agreed to one more picture in front of the classroom! Ahh boys! They never want to have their picture taken at school!
Luke was excited to go back to Mrs. Steele's class this year! He loves being at the same school as Katie and John! This afternoon he made sure to remind me that he would be in Kindergarten next year! WHAT? I am really going to miss having this little guy around. I plan to savor every minute I have with my Luke Bear when he is at home with me this school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment