Wednesday, June 6, 2012

1st Project Down

I have been wanting one of those magnetic screens for our backdoor for a while now.  Why we didn't get one last summer I don't know, but I snatched up the last one at Bed, Bath, & Beyond with my 20% off coupon.  Score!  Of course, as soon as I got home and opened up the package, I knew this was something that I would have had Donnie put together.  So, I folded it back up and put it right back in the package.  At first, I thought well at least we will have it when he gets back.  Then I thought, maybe I will wait until my sister, Melissa, is here in a few weeks and we can put it up together.  Seriously, this is ridiculous, I told myself!  So today after finishing up the yard work, my assistant, Luke and I put up the new magnetic screen! 

TaDa! The finished project!
Luke testing out the new screen.
I am lucky to have such an awesome helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment