I am excited to see what 2012 will hold for us! I love the thought of being able to start fresh, a clean slate for the new year! A chance to get things right, do things better. I have so many hopes and dreams for our family. I pray that this year brings our family good health and happiness. I want to live, laugh, and love everyday we are blessed to be together! And while I know this year will surely have some ups and downs. I will rely on God because I know through Him all things are possible and He will not give me more than I can handle. I am anxiously looking forward to what this year will hold.
It is moments like this that I love...
and I hope that 2012 holds more good times for us!
 |
Party Rockers in the house
New Years Eve! |
Here's to the start of a New Year!
Have you noticed John and Donnie have the same dance face;) too funny!
ReplyDelete