Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I always like to put up the Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving, that way you have more time to enjoy them.  We put the tree up and let the kids do most the decorating! Much more relaxing that way!  The kids picked out which of the ornaments they wanted on the big tree and which ones to put on the little tree for the playroom.


We even got the lights on the porch and the wreaths hung up before any snow arrived! 

The kids had been begging me to decorate their rooms for a few days so, I told the kids they could decorate with some of the lighted garland in their rooms.  It never occured to me that they would take the plastic hammer from their tool bench and use the nails in the box of Christmas stuff to hang it!  I think they did a pretty good job in the boys room! 

Nailed it right into the wall!

If you look closely you can see
where this one took a couple of tries!

Tools used for hanging!
I am sure that Santa will LOVE the decorations, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the 'extra' holes in the wall! What lovely trees.

    ReplyDelete