Luke was excited to start his new school and help his teacher, Ms. Nicki. We took a few pictures this morning before walking Katie and John to the bus stop and then it was time to go to Luke's school!
| Luke all ready for preschool! |
| He wanted me to get a picture of his backpack! |
1. Would I be staying in his class today? No, I explained it wasn't my day to volunteer. But, my special day in the class would be soon.
2. Would I be picking him up? Yes, I explained in just few hours.
He said, "okay" and off we went to school. He went straight into his class and hung up his backpack and then found his cubbie with his name tag! I am so proud of what a big boy he is becoming!
| Hanging up his backpack on his hook! |
| Luke ready for class and time for Mom to go! |
It's hard to believe he is so big already! I love the backpack shot-- very model-esque! haha Enjoy your kid-free mornings, they are well deserved.
ReplyDelete