| John & Katie excitedly waiting on the bus to arrive! |
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Big Yellow Bus
The kids were both very excited to ride the bus this morning. I, of course couldn't get the knots out of my stomach. I just want to know that my kids are safe and sound at school. I think I have my mother to thank for these knots in my stomach.. I never rode a bus to or from school even once in all my years of school. The bus was a little late this morning, so we had fun chatting with the other kiddos and parents and the bus stop.
And before we knew it the big yellow bus was pulling up to take my babies away to school. Ms. Sandy was very nice and I know that Katie and John are in good hands. I did manage to get a quick picture of both of them getting on the bus, and thankfully a hug and a kiss goodbye! (And yes, I did cry like a baby when the bus drove away.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment