I was fortunate to spend the weekend at Mohonk Mountain House for a PWOC Retreat! It is a beautiful Victorian Castle. A perfect getaway to renew your spirit and reconnect with God. We had a wonderful speaker, Jennifer Degler who lead us through her workshop on Creating a Life You Love and No More Christian Nice Girl. We also had plenty of free time to relax and enjoy our lovely surroundings too. I spent most of my free time at the spa, which was a real treat! I am so very blessed and have so much to be thankful in my life.I was supposed to room with my bestie, Brooke, but her Granny B passed away and she wasn't able to go to the retreat. I was so sad that we were not able to spend the weekend together. But, I am so thankful that Renee was able to join me and be my roomie for the weekend! I love how much you really learn about someone after spending the weekend with them. God brought Renee and I together that weekend for a reason. I know that now beyond a shadow of a doubt. Thank you Lord for putting so many wonderful friends in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment