5, Five, 5 ... I can't believe that my little boy is 5 years old. I know I say this every year, but it just goes by so incredibly fast!
John celebrated his birthday with his playdate buddies, Luke & Caden. I took the boys to McDonald's after school. They requested that we go to the one with the outside playland, so we did! It was happy meals & playtime on this beautiful day! It was 50 degrees and sunny! The boys kept coming over to take off another layer because they were getting so hot running around and playing. First it was the gloves, then the hats, and finally the jackets!

Then it was back home to play a little Wii...

We had a quick birthday dinner at home before everybody's evening activities. As John requested it was pizza, shirley temples, and cupcakes! He also insisted on wearing his birthday hat from school to celebrate!




Birthdays always make me want to flip through the baby book and see how much the kids have grown and changed over the years....
John Walker LaGrange born at 8:20pm weighing 7lbs. 8.4oz and 20 inches long...

Katie meeting her little brother for the first time...

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

I can't wait to see what Five will be like!
Oh- and again down memory lane with your sweet boy! Loved reading this!!!
ReplyDelete