Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's Good to be an Army Wife!

After going to the Martha Stewart Show last month, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to go back and see the show again, but with a few more friends this time! The show was about Valentine's Day flowers, quilts, & some cooking! After Martha found out that she had 15 Army wives from West Point in the audience she scrapped her last segment, and thanked us and our families for our service by inviting us on stage & giving us a quilt from her Martha Stewart Collection (that was on top of the $50 gift card she gave the whole audience)! We were all very surprised and thrilled to be on camera with Martha! An experiece that I will never forget!

The ladies I rode to NYC with that day - Renee, Karin & Tiffany!
I sat next to my sweet friend, Beth!
Martha's garden area set up for the Valentine Day Flowers segment!
Martha's craft area decorated for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment