Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spider Party...

John's Pre-K class celebrated Halloween with a Spider Party!

John's class showing off their spider hats...
Spider snacks...
Luke, Caden & John enjoying snack time! John's playdate buddies!

They had lots of different spider games to play. John "fished" the spider on his shirt out of a bucket...
Pumpkin bowling... his favorite game...
I love watching John interact with his friends! He really enjoys Pre-K and is excited to go to school everyday!
I am so glad that I am able to share these special moments with Katie & John! Rushing from one party to the next was a little hectic, but it is moments like these that being a "stay at home mom" are all about! I hope I never have to miss a "special moment" at school because I have to work! Thank you, Donnie for knowing how important it is for me to be there with our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment