
...our days in NY will be gone before I know it, so I am determined to take advantage of as many days in NYC as I can before the Army says it is time to move again...I have lots of things to check off "my list" before we move, and on this Girls Trip to NYC, I was able to check off a few things! We started our day with the NBC Studio Tour! It was pretty cool to see behind the scenes of the NBC News and SNL! Now if only we could see SNL "LIVE". Keeping my fingers crossed for that one!
You were not allowed to take any pictures on the NBC Tour, so the we tried to take our picture before the tour....as you can see we were NOT very successful! Thank goodness for the NBC Studio Tour Photo above!
View from Top Of The Rock, 30 Rockefeller Plaza...


Brooke & I with the Empire State Building in the background...
"The Girls"...Samantha, Brooke, Me, & Kate...
Brooke and I on the Hop-On-Off-Downtown Tour Bus...
A few of the sites to see from the bus...
Looking up at the Empire State Building...
We "hopped off" in Little Italy for lunch...


The girls and I had a day filled with non-stop chatting and laughter, delicious food, yummy cupcakes, shopping, and lots of site seeing! I can't wait to do it again!

The girls and I had a day filled with non-stop chatting and laughter, delicious food, yummy cupcakes, shopping, and lots of site seeing! I can't wait to do it again!



No comments:
Post a Comment