Saturday, May 29, 2010

gLee Live...

Donnie and I went to NYC to celebrate my 33rd Birthday! What a great night out in the city! We started our evening out at the Heartland Brewery on the patio sampling some beers and then grabbing a bite to eat! The perfect start to an exciting evening!

After dinner we walked around Rockefeller Center before heading over to Radio City Music Hall to see gLee Live! What an Amazing show! I absolutely LOVED it! They preformed so many of the great songs from the show. Don't Stop Believing, My Life Would Suck Without You, Don't Rain on my Parade, Dancing with Myself, Beautiful, Sweet Caroline, Bad Romance, Jump, True Colors, Somebody to Love, & and so many more great songs!

Donnie & I waiting on the show to start! What Gleeks!
Outside Radio City Music Hall after Glee!

I LOVED every minute of the show....It was Happy, it was Fun, it was Glee! Thank you for a very special birthday present! A night I will always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment