...HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS...
![]() |
| Family Picture with Wreck-It-Ralph |
Luke wasn't tall enough for the Rock-n-Roll-er coaster, but Katie, John and I LOVED this ride!! The.Best.Rollercosater!!!
...Jedi Training...
The kids were all old enough to do the Jedi Training School this visit! They each learned some basic Jedi moves and then it was off to defeat Darth Vador.
The force was strong in young Jedi Luke!
John and Katie battled it out with Vador too!
We saw the Fantasmic Fireworks show that evening once we meet up with the rest of family! I guess I was enjoying the show so much that I forgot to take any pictures. But, I would recommend it for sure!
...MAGIC KINGDOM...
Seriously, this is the best we could do for a family photo at Magic Kingdom, but that is what you get when everyone is more interested in getting to the rides than taking pictures. Lucky for me, I was able to snap a few pictures with all my loves throughout the day!
Luke and I riding Big Thunder Mountain Railraod!
John driving me on the race track!!!
My three little Disney fans!!!
...MICKEY'S BACKYARD BBQ...
It was almost like a good'ol fashion Texas BBQ. Of course, this was Disney style (beer, bbq, & disney characters). The kids got to dance around with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Chip & Dale.
...PIRATES LEAGUE...
The kids love the Pirates League! It was the one thing that the kids requested to do again on our trip to Disney this time! Such a fun way to spend Mother's Day!! Nothing makes me happier than seeing my sweet loves happy!!
![]() |
| I had a magical Mothe-arr's Day with my little pirates! |
| There was lots of singing and sillyness from the pirates on this fireworks cruise! |
![]() |
| The fireworkds were so much better than my picture makes them look. ...BLIZZARD BEACH... |
Blizzard Beach was our last day at Disney! It was probably one of my favorite days for several reasons. I love the water and knowing that it was sleeting back home at Fort Drum made being in our swimsuits at the waterpark that much sweeter! And it was a little more relaxing that running around a big theme park! And the best part, THE WATER SLIDES WERE AWESOME!!!
...COUSINS...
Again somehow this is the one picture I got with all the kiddos!
I really should be better about taking photos on big trips!!
Can't wait until we can do it again!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment