Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

...and it was a Happy Halloween...
The kids enjoyed a fun day at school with lots of extra activities to celebrate! A costume parade, which is a great opportunity for the kids to show off their costumes to their school friends and teachers! 



Katie won Prettiest Costume for the 3rd-5th Graders.  I have to agree!  She loved being Dorothy and her face lit up when she put on her costume!

...the fun didn't stop there....
Luke had a Halloween party after the parade.  Katie and John had a fun hour after lunch with games and treats for all the students!  This may be one of the kids favorite days at school!
Trick or Treating starts early around here, so I was prepared for dinner as soon as the kids got off the bus! I wanted to make sure we ate a little dinner before filling our tummies full of candy!
Halloween Mummies!
Thankfully the weather held out and although it was chilly, it didn't rain on the kids.  Trick or treating is always more fun with friends!




...and when we got home, I assumed the kids would be stuffing their faces full of candy, but I was wrong. They dug into the giant container of cheese balls and sat in front of the fireplace to warm up!
Until next Halloween, Boo Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment