Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to reflect on all of the things that we are thankful for in our lives. I thank God for all of ways that he has blessed my family this past year. I am most thankful for family. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband that loves me despite all of my shortcomings, and three beautiful children that make my life better every day each in their own special ways. I am grateful for the time we get to spend with our family that we don't live near, and for the cherished time we do get to spend together. I am thankful for the extraordinary friends that God has placed in my life. I am thankful to the men and women who are serving in our Armed Forces and are away from their loved ones this holiday season.
I am going to cherish every minute of this holiday season and the blessings I have been given.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment