...literally this is how I felt, I could not have been more thrilled that it was Friday than on this Friday! After weeks of unpacking, Donnie working late every night, and not eating dinner as a family, it was Friday and Donnie was coming home to grill out and spend sometime with us!
The kids were out riding bikes when Donnie got home and it was happy screams from all three, "Daddy's Home!"
After a delicious dinner on the grill that I did not have to make, we took the kids gator out to collect some wood for the firepit! They all took turns driving and loading up the sticks in the back!
 |
| This is the view from our backyard. |
 |
| We built a nice little fire with all of the sticks we collected out back in the woods. |
 |
| Root Beer floats are perfect for watching the fire! |
It was the perfect Friday Night after two very long weeks of moving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment