Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We started off our Easter weekend by dying eggs with friends! This is just one of the many traditions with the Wilkison's that I am going to miss when we move! It was much too cold to dye the eggs outside so we set up inside this year! John & Brady...

5 kids and Easter dye! You are destined to have a spill! What a mess! I am still amazed that it ended up coming out of everything!


Anna Belle after she spilled the blue dye...







Once the kids are tired of dying eggs, Brooke & I finish up making sure all the eggs have a nice vibrant color to them! Another tradition I will miss!


Baskets from the Easter Bunny!

My little bunnies!!!

He is risen! Thank you Jesus for paying the ultimate sacrifice so that we may have eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment