Me, Renee, & Sarah...Friday, January 7, 2011
I ♥ NY!
There are a lot of great things about living in NY and being so close to the city. I recently got the chance to go to see The Martha Stewart Show in NYC! I was the first live show of 2011. It was so fun to see all of the behind the scenes stuff! It was a really neat show, we had awesome seats, and we even got an new Breville Juice & Blend for being in the audience that day!
Me, Renee, & Sarah...
Martha's crafting area...
Martha answering a few audience questions after taping the show...

Taxi to Rockefeller Center...
Sarah's father-in-law arranged for us to have a delicious lunch at Ben Benson's Steakhouse. What a nice surprise that was for us!
We also got lucky and were able to get seats at the afternoon taping of Martha Stewart's show! The live show was way cooler, but we did get to see some neat crafts that afternoon!
Another thing about NY, which I am not sure if I ♥ or NOT is all of the SNOW DAYS! We missed the blizzard while were in Florida, so the kids were very excited to have a snow day! Luke sat at the window most of the morning watching the snow fall...
Me, Renee, & Sarah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment