We celebrated Donnie's birthday by enjoying some yummy fried food in his new fryer! Something he has been wanting forever!!! And I finally decided to buy, because it is getting too cold to grill out! And I must admit it was delicious and we fried up anything in the house you could thing of...except his birthday brownies! And those probably would have been yummy too! I was a bad mom and didn't get any pictures of our birthday celebration...so I thought what better than to include a picture of Donnie doing a few of the things he LOVES to do...goof around and grill out! Too bad you can't see the Superman emblem on his t-shirt! I am sure that is who he is trying to impersonate in this picture! But, one things for sure he is a Super Hero to Katie, John & Luke!!! Thanks you for being a wonderful husband and a great dad! You keep us all smiling!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Big 35!!!
Happy Birthday Donnie!
We celebrated Donnie's birthday by enjoying some yummy fried food in his new fryer! Something he has been wanting forever!!! And I finally decided to buy, because it is getting too cold to grill out! And I must admit it was delicious and we fried up anything in the house you could thing of...except his birthday brownies! And those probably would have been yummy too! I was a bad mom and didn't get any pictures of our birthday celebration...so I thought what better than to include a picture of Donnie doing a few of the things he LOVES to do...goof around and grill out! Too bad you can't see the Superman emblem on his t-shirt! I am sure that is who he is trying to impersonate in this picture! But, one things for sure he is a Super Hero to Katie, John & Luke!!! Thanks you for being a wonderful husband and a great dad! You keep us all smiling!
We celebrated Donnie's birthday by enjoying some yummy fried food in his new fryer! Something he has been wanting forever!!! And I finally decided to buy, because it is getting too cold to grill out! And I must admit it was delicious and we fried up anything in the house you could thing of...except his birthday brownies! And those probably would have been yummy too! I was a bad mom and didn't get any pictures of our birthday celebration...so I thought what better than to include a picture of Donnie doing a few of the things he LOVES to do...goof around and grill out! Too bad you can't see the Superman emblem on his t-shirt! I am sure that is who he is trying to impersonate in this picture! But, one things for sure he is a Super Hero to Katie, John & Luke!!! Thanks you for being a wonderful husband and a great dad! You keep us all smiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment