Saturday, September 18, 2010
Jolly Holiday...
Katie and I spent a special. Mommy, Daughter Day in NYC doing some "girlie stuff" without the boys! It was a rough start because I was sick the night before, but I was determined not to miss the wonderful day we had planned together! We started our morning off with brunch at ...
Katie and her "like me" American Girl doll, Melissa (named after her Auntie M) checking out our special table at the American Girl Cafe. A box with filled with little questions for you to answer while you eat...
And the napkins rings become adorable hair accessories for you or your doll...
Katie enjoying her Shirley Temple...
Katie's yummy flower shaped breakfast pancakes with butter in the shape of a star!
I wish I could hold on to moments like this one with my little girl forever!
Next it was time to get her dolls hair done at the American Girl Salon...
All finished with her special "ponytail veil" do...
I think Katie could have spent all day at the AG store, but she was happy to leave with her bag full of American Girl goodies!
Riding the Ferris Wheel at Toys 'R Us and picking up a little treat for the boys!
Then we were off to Broadway to see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment