John wanted a Frog Birthday Cake this year, so I decided to make him one! This was my first attempt to make a birthday cake! It turned out pretty good! John loved it!!! Especially, the eyes and the frog legs!Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Happy Birthday John!
It is hard to believe that 4 years ago this little bundle of joy entered into this world! John was about 3 months old in this picture! John was such a sweet baby boy! He is really growing up into a wonderful young man! I know every parent says they grow up to fast, but they really do!
John wanted a Frog Birthday Cake this year, so I decided to make him one! This was my first attempt to make a birthday cake! It turned out pretty good! John loved it!!! Especially, the eyes and the frog legs!
John LOVES to play Wii! (all gaming really, he takes after his Dad and his Uncle Justin) But, right now Wii is his favorite! So he got a few new games for his birthday! Wii Hunting and Fishing! I haven't played the Hunting game yet, but John can catch way more fish than me!
John wanted a Frog Birthday Cake this year, so I decided to make him one! This was my first attempt to make a birthday cake! It turned out pretty good! John loved it!!! Especially, the eyes and the frog legs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
such precious kids!! girl.......so so impressed with your baking skills.....those cakes are DARLING!!!
ReplyDelete