Last night was the West Point Women's Club's 80's Bingo Night! What a great night! It was so much FUN to see everyone's 80's costumes! Big hair, leggings, old prom dresses and leg warmers! Katie loved my outfit! Which is a little scary! I am worried about what kind of outfits she will be trying to put together as a teenager, especially since she thought my outfit and make-up looked SO GOOD! What fun to come!
Friday, January 22, 2010
A Blast from the Past!
Katie had her second Girl Scout meeting yesterday! She is a Daisy and absolutely adorable in her outfit! She is VERY excited to start earning her Daisy petals! I actually ironed them all on the first time I put her uniform together! Shows what little I know about Girl Scouts. I thought they were part of the outfit! Thank goodness the other mom told me before I sent her off to her first meeting, and I was able to remove them! Yikes! So far she has only earned the middle part of the flower, and I think that is just for joining! Now to learn the Girl Scout Promise!

Last night was the West Point Women's Club's 80's Bingo Night! What a great night! It was so much FUN to see everyone's 80's costumes! Big hair, leggings, old prom dresses and leg warmers! Katie loved my outfit! Which is a little scary! I am worried about what kind of outfits she will be trying to put together as a teenager, especially since she thought my outfit and make-up looked SO GOOD! What fun to come!
Last night was the West Point Women's Club's 80's Bingo Night! What a great night! It was so much FUN to see everyone's 80's costumes! Big hair, leggings, old prom dresses and leg warmers! Katie loved my outfit! Which is a little scary! I am worried about what kind of outfits she will be trying to put together as a teenager, especially since she thought my outfit and make-up looked SO GOOD! What fun to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so excited to keep up with your sweet family through your blog!! such a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYour 80's outfit is like totally tubular (i.e. rad)!!! And your daisy is adorable! :)
ReplyDelete